COLOR : Big changes!
Cora gets a makeover going from brown to bright bronde. We keep dimension in the back to look light low lights. And use diagonal placement in the money piece for a wider effect. The top gets high tip outs to create a brighter look.
In this video:
- Wide money piece
- Create a connection thru layers
- Paint higher tip outs thru top to fill in
- Leave dimension thru ends in back to keep bronde
- Shadow hairline
- Back to back foils to make chunky
- Stager foils for tapered effect
- Use clean brush to blend
Foil: Redken Flashlift 20vol - 30vol
Tap: ShadesEQ 7N
Tone: ShadesEQ 9G = 9AA = CLEAR