Cut: 90’s heartthrob: Josh
Josh’s hair had grown out. We wanted to keep a longer feel but give his hair some overall structure. I decided to go with a shape influenced by the 90’s heartthrobs like Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, and River Phoenix. We kept some length on the top and created a graduated shape on the sides and back. We also updated it with a bit of texture.
In this video you will learn:
- How to successfully section shorter hair
- Weight distribution
- Changing techniques within one section
- Cutting the top vertically
- What makes a shape masculine
- Using different tools
- Updating a classic shape
- Visual manipulation of the hairline.
- Scissors: Kikui 5”
- Combe: Leader
- Clips: YS Park
- Trimmers: Wahl 5 star Li Detailer